Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Salisbury racing weekend

Congrats to everyone who made it out to Salisbury this weekend....it was so cool seeing the MOB flags flying in so many categories, and especially neat to see so many strong finishes! Katie, Sirena, Rip, and Angela rocked it as usual, Daryl and Kelly were making it look easy, Chip and Steve man'd up and raced twice on Sunday....all awesome stuff! I didn't get to witness the 4's or P12 races, but word on the street is that we were looking tough out there.

I did get to see a lot of Pete....he lapped me several times before I decided to stop smearing mud on my MOB kit and pulled out of the 35's.....jeez, they're fast. Congrats Pete!

Good luck to everyone going down to Greenville this weekend. I'm sure it will be another great weekend of racing for this fine crew.

Charles

No comments: